Information We Collect We only collect information that we consider necessary to provide you with smooth and efficient service through the Website. You may decline to submit personal information through the Website, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We NEVER give or sell any user’s personal information to any third party.
Information You Provide Freebies. We may offer visitors free products and resources. We will require your name/alias and an email address to send these products to you.
Subscribing to newsletters, tips and our training series. We will require your name/alias and an email address to send you the information and training videos. The system also stores your I.P. address to ensure we had your consent. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email.
When Contacting Us. You may use the Contact us form to send us messages over the Website. We will need your name (you may use an alias) and your email address. These will never be displayed publicly.
Submitting a Comment. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We require your name/alias and an email address. Your name/alias and comment are publicly visible. Your email is stored in the backend of our website (not publicly visible).
Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
*** To remove your personal information, please see the section “Deleting Your Personal Information” below. ***
All information is obtained by visitors voluntarily submitting such information to us. We do not send unsolicited emails (we hate spam too).
When Will We Contact You?
We will only use your personal information for the following:
(1) to confirm your email address;
(2) if you make a purchase or opt in to receive a free promotional product/service from us, to deliver such product/service;
(3) to provide you with information regarding your use of the website or our products/services;
(4) for the purposes of content improvement and feedback;
(5) we may periodically ask you to participate in surveys in order to help us improve our products/services;
(6) you enable us to provide you with information on products, content and services that may be of interest to you, including related third party offers that we may send you;
(7) we may use your name/pseudonym to personalize your experience;
(8) by submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive email from us.
Please note we only contact persons who have authorized us to contact them, whether this was through the website directly or through a third party. You will have a chance to unsubscribe from our email lists in your account Settings or by clicking on the “Manage Subscriptions” link or other unsubscribe option at the bottom of the respective email.
Access To Your Personal Information. You have the option of creating an account. If you create an account, you will have access to view and change the personal information we have collected from you. You may change any information other than your Username. If you do not create an account, you will not have access to view the personal information we have collected from you.
Your Opt-Out Rights You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: dommefrost @ gmail dot com.
Information We Do Not Collect
Children. You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older (the “Age of Majority”) to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information about children. All users of our Service have represented to us that they are 18 years of age or older. If you believe that we have information from or about anyone under the age of majority, please notify us by email at dommefrost @ gmail dot com. If we learn that personal information of persons younger than the age of majority has been collected on our Website, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Our use of your Personal Information You hereby authorise us to use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse the Website usage, to improve the Website software, layout, content and products and services. Unless otherwise stated, we will only use such personal information on a collective, not individualised, basis. If you submit your email address, you also authorize us to use same for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
Deleting Your Personal Information If you wish to delete your account or any comment you submitted from our records, please email us at dommefrost @ gmail dot com. Please note, deleting your account is permanent. We cannot retrieve these details afterwards.
Information We Track Log Files Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and will disclose your Personal Information as permitted or required by law in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, piracy or any other illegal activity. You hereby authorise us to disclose your Personal Information for the above purposes. We reserve the right to monitor and disclose user communications including your Personal Information and any contents of your private communications made through the Website that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Website, and to protect our rights, property, personal safety, or the rights, property, personal safety, or interests of our users, customers, Related Parties or the public.
– ‘Personal Information’ means any personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, contact details and usage information.
– ‘Website’ means the website under the domain name bdsmrules.org.
– Words importing the singular or plural include the plural and singular respectively;
– Words importing any gender include every gender;
– Words denoting persons include bodies, corporations and other entities; – A reference to a party or parties means the named parties to this document and includes that party’s executors, administrators and permitted assigns, or if a company, its successors and permitted assigns; – Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of this document;
– Where a word or phrase is given a particular meaning in this document, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or phrase have a corresponding meaning; – A reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of this document; and
– Every agreement, covenant or undertaking expressed or implied by which more than one person is bound binds those persons and any two or more of them jointly and each of them severally.